InterestsHere are links to stuff I'm interested in...
DogsThe Internet (well, YouTube, to be specific) was practically made for dogs.
- Maddie on Things
- Which brings to mind William Wegman's fabulous work with Weimaraners
(and don't forget he's a great painter).
- Who Raided the Garbage?
- Alsatians love seltzer
- Gus wants his pool inside
- cat friend vs dog friend
- guy tells dog what he ate
- Bad dogs shamed with signs
- Modern Dog Magazine
- Bark Magazine
- And in case you missed their links on the home page... Ruby, Elmer and dear, dead Ada.
MoviesWhat's not to love? Even really bad ones have some entertainment value... but these links may help you avoid the real stinkers.
- Internet Movie Data Base
- Rotten Tomatoes - reviews at a glance
- New York Times movie reviews, lists and interviews
- Peter Travers @ Rolling Stone
- FilmThreat is "truth in entertainment" including reviews of film festival entries.
- Roger Ebert Chicago Sun-Times reviews, lists, archived reviews
- Yahoo! Movies has trailers, clips, reviews
- E!online trashy gossip & pics
- Entertainment Weekly
- Mystery Science Theatre 3000 if you like your B movies and industrial films with stoner commentary.
T'ai ChiT'ai Chi (also translated as Tai Chi, T'ai Chi Ch'uan, Taiji, etc.) is an ancient Chinese discipline of fluid movement, breathing and meditation. Originally conceived as a martial art, today it is primarily practiced for its health benefits. Daily practice will yield increased flexibility and energy, focus and concentration, calm and stress reduction. Here are some sites I like:
- T'ai Chi Ch'aun with Ron Perfetti
- 10 Essential Points of Practice for T'ai Chi Chuan
- Electronic Resources on Tai Chi offers dozens of links to related sites
- Qi - The Journal of Traditional Eastern Health & Fitness
- Alexander Technique and Tai Chi Chuan
Home Interiors Artwork Résumé Other PRs Interests
Copyright © 2000-2013 Polly Roberts. All rights reserved.